Hiring Patient Support Manager
Looking for RN or Oncology Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Facilitate enrollment of cancer patients into clinical trials.
- Offer ongoing support to our cancer patient community members who are interested in clinical trial enrollment via email, chat, text, and calls.
- Provide information to patients regarding the enrollment process, and specific trial info.
- Work with trial site coordinators and PIs to facilitate and successfully place patients into specific trial sites.
- Develop a strong work relationship with trial site coordinators and supervisors in different medical facilities
- Coordinate and follow-up on patients’ appointments as needed
- Build relationship with non-profits org that can offer patients additional support
- RN or oncology clinical trial coordinator with 2+ years of experience with background in oncology/hematology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to speak on the phone with different audiences
- Motivated and self-driven
- Ability to develop trust & relationship with both patients and healthcare professionals
- Able to explain oncology clinical information in a friendly simple manner
- Enjoys teamwork and collaboration, while also able to work independently
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the Patient Support Manager position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.