What is Ovarian Suppression?
If you are still getting your period, one approach to breast cancer treatment is to use drugs such as leuprolide (Lupron) or goserelin (Zoladex) that can stop the ovaries from making estrogen, which is needed in order for you to receive certain treatments.
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.