What are the Bladder Cancer Surgeries?
A transurethral resection (TURBT/TUR) is a surgical procedure that accesses the bladder through the urethra and removes tumors. It is often the first step in treating bladder cancer. It can even be used as a diagnostic procedure. Cystectomy is a surgery that removes the bladder – it can be either partially or completely removed. A partial cystectomy removes only a portion of the bladder, a radical cystectomy removes the entire bladder.
Ready to Own Your Bladder Cancer Journey?
- Complete the bladder cancer questionnaire
- Receive your personalized list of bladder cancer trials
- Compare patients’ treatment like yours
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you
- Get the guidance you need
BLADDER CANCER COMMUNITY
Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Let’s talk about breasts! Bosoms, boobs, breasts, chest. We all have them…in one form or another. For some, they are nothing more than a body appendage we